KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Monday, February 11, 2008

De Boer and Fira de Barcelona, shameful spectacle

I’m concerned with social issues as many of you, including equal opportunity. With equal opportunity I mean that protects all have the same conditions to compete. For example, I and a person with restricted mobility can enter the same pavilions to compete for customers, present ideas, and so on.
Well, after ask for a stand accessible for people with restricted mobility, in order to avoid problems of previous years. We request that the Spanish Pavilion at Fira de Barcelona, was accessible. Something obviously in other places likes IFEMA in
Madrid. Wrong, I arrive and see that is not mounted in an accessible way.
I went to De Boer office, and they told me that there are no ramps for security reasons. Will their safety or people with reduced mobility ones?
They just gave me the following paper:
Basically, saying person restricted mobility should call each time they want to enter or exit from a pavilion. Certainly, De Boer is the worse company to organise events, really unprofessional. If I do not depend on anyone to enter, why should depend another professional on them?

I believe we must punish more, especially in these cases. Tomorrow I will complain to the Fira, and I’ll meet with organizers of the pavilion, in order to avoid this shameful spectacle.

Labels:


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?