KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Elondra gets new funds & TOOIO new mobile social network with location information

My fellow Narciso of Elondra (better known by Basemovil) has received investment, as he twittered to me. Although I already know who has invested, I wait until he send the PR, and I can only say that they are very good people. I think they will make a great tandem.
We commented about basemovil time ago, because they have an excellent framework for developing J2ME applications that require store information, and management it. They have also opened some tools for the community base on a GPL license, which have had wide acceptance, particularly in countries of northern
Europe.

If that were not enough, I was last Friday in TOOIO presentation (pronounced TUUYOO : ). A mobile social network based on location, which is led by people who know well the Internet and mobile, between those are Alberto and
Salvador (Mobile Dreams), also I recognized to Agustin.

The idea sounds good and I know that explode with the service you ever call advertising 2.0. Today I spot in the Carlos Blanco’s blog something that I have heard several times:
"Sample clients disoriented phrases "we should create a viral and to reach a lot of people "or" create a post and I want to send it to all blogers". Or “Advertisers are wrong with such presence in TV advertising and so little on the Internet.”

I would like to hear from you typical phrases such as:


What is a viral content? What content or information you have recently send to a friend? for sample, I send that what I thought was very funny. If we review what we have sent, 80% or even 90% will undoubtedly humour stuff.
Therefore, if there isn’t a great creative team full of original ideas, forget about the virals. To broadcast certainly it, you need a good technical team. If you see something you like on TV, you can not do very much. Internet and mobile, allow send content forward. So it is time to invest more in on-line advertising.

Labels:


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?