KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where does the name Unkasoft come from?


Many people ask me, Where does the name Unkasoft come from?. Now, lost in London, I remember the last day into the gym, and I heard the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack, and I decided to spread it.
The Last of the Mohicans is a novel with all of what is expected, romance, fight and offers you the first steps of the United States independency. In this novel, and the movie, we find Uncas, brother of Nathaniel. Although there are discrepancies between the novel and movie, in both, Uncas dies while trying to save Alice. Which is admirable because it is a value that we have, but we could have searched for something more positive:). But for sure, is a sensational novel and one of my favourite movies.
The shift from 'Uncas' to ' Unkas', I guess is becuase my partners though in how radiKal is the K. And incorporate the 'UnkaSoft', to emphasize that we are dedicated to this wonderful world of software.

To sum up, we have our name based on the solidarity, risky, the fight and a little mad values, essential for the war in the technological world.

I keep for other day the secret of a dog (more a doggy) in our logo.

Labels:


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?