KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Zeemote, out now in Spain


This week I have had the opportunity to meet people from Zeemote in London, -I only breeze through it-. Anyhow my partner, Jaime, had already spoken deeply. Zeemote is a peripheral for our mobile, focused on enhancing the player experience, perhaps in the future also for applications -I guess that they already thought about it-.
Initially I was a little sceptical, but they arrived to the Spaniard market promoted by Movistar, and after talking to them, I feel they have clear ideas.

In fact, Unkasoft its one of Zeemote partners, as always from the developer side. From the point of developer we have always had to 'struggle' with an uncomfortable keyboard. Now with motion sensors and / or touch screens in our handsets, has increased the player's experience. And surely the players with the Zeemote will be in the same way satisfied.

Labels:


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?