KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Advergaming, The 5 commandments


Yesterday, I went to one of my favourite blogs (errror500) as I used to. Then I was shock reading the post, we could suffer 300 the Movie ads in the game Crackdown.

Sometimes we must to remind the commandments for ideas like Advergaming. The 5 commandments are:

  1. You shall not send ads before opt-in.
  2. You shall not send intrusive ads.
  3. Honor your product. If your neighbour bought your product as other without advertising.
  4. You shall not have inappropriate or useless ads before neighbour ask for it.
  5. You shall your neighbour to send you a STOP command. If you could send information(ads) in one way, you could receive your neighbour feedback.

In Matthew 19:16-21, a rich man approaches Christ and asks "What good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?" Jesus gave the answer: "Keep the commandments."( Matthew 19)

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?