KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mobile Entertaiment Market (MEM)… that poor event


Unkasoft arrives fast to the Monte Carlo’s chicane, with our Panda. We’ve arrived to the MEM with high expectations, about which it thought a referring event of the mobile entertainment industry.

Our invitation did not give access to hear the experts, so I cannot give a direct opinion. But I’ve asked to several attendants and they confirmed to me that the sessions, with some exception, were not especially eminent. So every day I trust less these sessions, I believe that there is too much sponsors participation that has an economic potential that opens doors.

However, the most important track for me, it was concerning to Advergaming. Therefore, I tried to contact with some of the speakers and had luck to meet with Mr. Tibout from Vivendi Mobile. We talked about the present and future of the Advergaming idea, both we agree in the potential, in which I hope that Unkasoft will be a reference. Soon we will know an important new of us, what will have unkasoft.mobi?

In the my access zone I had the exhibitors, I found as usual Jumptap, Bango, NVIDIA, Informs, Qualcomm,… I could say hi to almost them, mainly because the number of exhibitors was not very great. Being critical, it would not return to attend, are not the operators, there aren’t companies from entertainment part as Filmax and new features have not shown.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?