KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Sunday, January 27, 2008

New way to look for a job


I just received new invitations to join NotchUp in, and perhaps you ask yourself, What's that? . Well, I mean is new idea that would soon emulate services like Monster or Infojobs.

It’s a site where you have professional profile and which have access to recruiters and human resource companies. Now, it’s a beta version, through invitations.

Complete your professional profile is one of the most tedious thing, in this case allowing import, even from Linkedin and is quite fast.
Up to this point there is nothing new.

Well, the difference is that people want to interview you must pay for it. This is where gets interesting. How much? Well, You define it in your profile. In my case, that I’m masochistic and I don’t want to change my job - for peace of my partners-. All the payments system is based on Paypal, very well known if you use payments over the Internet.

It also has a service how serious is the interviewee so that interviewers can assess it, very important to ensure quality. And seems, Notchup mind the quality, because at least in the beta version, before giving me access the have validated my profile.

I guess that finding good team members is becoming more complicated, and that the services on the Internet to recruit staff will innovate day by day.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?