KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

We’ve killed our boss... Don't say anything.


We’re back; starting this 2008 plenty of energy & challenges, hopefully none will resist. The New Year came with a cool idea of mobile marketing, which was used in the film No Digas Nada (Don't say anything), perfect for use with your boss and send it to your colleagues. As in the movie, erase all those people who make your life impossible. Those rich politicians, these posh people going to the gym, the caretaker controlling all your movements even when you go to the bath,…
You could download the application from here, remember, you need to have a mobile
with camera support -my father will not be able to download it in its mobile, for sure-.
I’ve already seen people in the office taking me pictures, so I must have died in several ways. Among us, I mean everyone at the office hate me, perhaps due to the impossible projects I found.

You can't lose this opportunity.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?