KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

IIR Mobile Advertising. Advertising 1.0 vs. 2.0

It has begun the countdown, today I started to spot the list of people who will attend the event and I liked it.
In the event we will defend the values of mobile advertising, and I say that because, sustainable publicity, respect for the environment, innovation and respect for users are more necessary than ever.
An example of traditional advertising I see -suffer- every day, advertising hand in hand, windscreens, and leafleting.



I suffer due several reasons; I didn’t ask for paper on my car’s windscreens, intrusive, obviously is something that anyone asked. The second and more importantly, the Amazon forest is disappearing at an alarming rate, so every time I see that we abuse of our forests to do something so pointless, I get grouchy. And therefore, the publicity achieved is absolutely negative.
I also believe that companies who use these
means have a low level in their marketing departments.

The digital advertising, online advertising, I hope to grow and the event will IIR ideas to advertisers to work in a more sustainable way.


So we need to save our natural resources to do their job better.

Labels: , ,


Comments:

see you there! Bena (GoMo News)
 


Sure!! Great minds together :)
 


Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?