KAsiUNblog

Unkasoft's blog, where we talk about mobile games development, gaming industry, agile methodologies and all that matter we're handling every day

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm happy today...


The first reason is something that happened a few days ago but came to my ears until Monday. "Thanks to the company Unkasoft, Luis and Belén won the prize for the business idea in the field of ICT (Information and Communication)" you can see further details here.

These two students from 5 th Telecommunications were talking to us for some time, investigating everything about the idea of Advertising Games. We’re proud of the work they did, and happy because the ICT award they won. See their gratitude is a pleasure, really welcome, congratulations. Anyhow, I will see if they could join us in the Mobile 3GSM World Congress, to see how the solution works in real life. Even as I asked them for their CVs. Salamanca this far, but I want to endorse or even hire them, as soon the finish their studies.

The second reason that I’m glad to hear about the campaign from Oxfam in Hardgame2 & Meristation. I like to see, we care about these Games for Change. From here to thanks DOID which has helped us to transmit it, but every time I am pleased to be a member.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?